You are hereCall for Papers ProCare workshop
Call for Papers ProCare workshop
Topics of interest
Recommended topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
Different perspectives on the process oriented approach:
- User, Technology, Legal, Organizational, Economics, Information Systems, Design principles, tools & methodologies, Technology acceptance & performance, Modelling techniques, Declarative and rules modelling of healthcare processes
- Process integration and strategic alignment
- Measurement and evaluation
- Optimization techniques
- Lean management
- Fit with business models & valorisation strategies
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Change management strategies in organizations
- Social and societal implications
- Regulatory issues
- Privacy, security, and trust
- Organization management
- Other perspectives
- Presentation and lessons learned (best practices / bottlenecks) of cases where a process oriented approach was introduced in a pervasive healthcare setting
Tools & demos
- Presentation of tools that support the project oriented approach e.g. interoperability between IT systems, BPMN and Declare modelling and simulation tools, KPI dashboard systems, etc.
Interested researchers are invited to submit a full paper formatted according to the IEEE format until March 15th, 2015. Please visit the main conference website for detailed submission requirements and procedures (http://pervasivehealth.org/2015/show/initial-submission). Papers should be submitted through the Confy system (http://confy.eai.eu/).
The papers should focus on current research activities and/or interesting aspects of future work. All papers will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on their novelty, originality and relevance to the workshop theme. Authors of accepted papers will be notified on March 31st, 2015. The workshop will be held at Pervasive Health 2015, May 20, 2015 in Istanbul, Turkey. All accepted workshop papers will be included in the adjunct conference proceedings and published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.